Terms & Conditions
1. Vocabulary1.1. 'Agreement' refers and mentioned with company's terms and conditions.
1.2. 'Company' is organization that provides services to customers according to the agreement.
1.3. 'Writer' is the individual freelancer, who has agreed to work with the company and provide writing services under this terms.
1.4. 'Customer' is individual, who place an order with the company to get the work done according to his or her requirements and refers to defined terms and conditions that mentioned in this agreement.
1.5. An 'Order' is a paid service requested from the customer for specified product mentioned on the site.
1.6. An 'Order Status' is a status of progress of the order on a certain stage.
1.7. A 'Product' is a completed document in text format.
1.8. A 'Product Revision' is an version of the revised document requested by the customer.
1.9. 'Support Team or Support' is team of our support department who is able to assist the order process.
1.10.The 'Messaging System' is a tool for communication between the client and the writer or Support team.
2. Product and Terms of Usage Policy2.1. Champresumes provides services mentioned in following terms and conditions. When you order a service at champresumes, you accept our terms and conditions and agree to pay mentioned amount for the order. You allow and authorize champresumes.com to charge your card for the total amount price of the order and you accept that purches wil be shown under the name of champresumes.com in your card statement.
3.2. Several pages on the champresumes.com require the client to provide the name, e-mail, home address, or phone number when filling out the contact form. The company does not use any personal data, but only for identity verification and information about the order.
4. Order Process Policy4.1. Placing an order. Customer need to fill out an order form and provide valid email address and phone number, so he can be reached regarding the order. There may be number of cuestions during order preparation process that’s why valid contact information is crucial. Incorrect email address or a phone number may affect order completion process and will violate the terms and conditions of this agreement.
4.2. Provided information. The information that customer provides must be comprehensive. The customer is required to specify his work experience, education, work goals, trainings, certificates etc.
4.3. Instructions. The instructions provided by the customer must be clear. If the instructions are not clear or haven’t been uploaded within the deadline, the company won’t be able to apply warranty or guarantee. Once the order is completed, the revision request must submitted with the initial requirements specified in original order description..
4.4. Writer assignment. The writer will be assigned and will communicate with the customer via messaging system.
4.6. Direct contact with the writer. The messaging system is an easy way to contact the writer or support representative.. The customer should monitor the messages from support or from the writer. Customer may contact the support to request an instructions on how to use messaging system.
4.7. Incorrect order placement. The company have right to resubmit or to change the customer's order in if the details do not match the order's original description. In this case the customer will always be notified to approve any charges.
4.8. Tracking order progress. It’s recommended to the customer to monitor the order process and stay in touch with support and writer. System order statuses:
- Not paid order – Customer didn't proceed with the payment
- Not enough data – Order is paid but customer didn’t provide additional information
- Researching – Assigning the writer process
- Preparing – The writer is working on the order
- Completed - Completed paper has been uploaded for the review
- Approved - Customer accepted final draft
- Canceled – The order is canceled
5. Delivery Policy5.1. The company’s goal is the best level of quality available. However, the company cannot responsible for any type of issues that results from problems such as spam filters, fraud email, internet access issues, neglect, etc., which are beyond our responsibility and control. The support is available 24/7 to help the customer with any issues on the order.
6. Termination Policy6.1. The company has the right to cancel any paid order placed by the customer in case there is lack of cooperation from the client's side that affects order process. Also the company has the right to cancel an order if there is a suspicion by the company of a fraudulent activity.
7. Revision policy7.1. The customer has a free right for revision within a 30-day period. If the customer missed a chance to request free revision in this period, the company won’t grant a free revision.
8. Refund Policy8.1. The client can request a refund in case of unsatisfied quality of the completed work. In this case, the order will be sent to QA department for investigation. The client is welcome to provide a list of corrections. After investigation by QA department the client will/will not receive full or partial refund based on QA department review.
9. Disclaimer9.1. The company provides a resume writing service only as it specified in its terms and condition policy. Reproduce or copy any materials from this site or any other company’s products or materials is strictly prohibited. The company won’t be responsible for unauthorized use of its product or materials by the third party.
Step 1. Fill in the order details and proceed with payment.
Step 2. Upload your career information or current resume.
Step 3. Our Professional writer will work on it.
Step 4. You get your resume or CV ready.
This level is suitable for students or those who starting out in a new field. We will highlight your experience and potential.
If you want to maximize your opportunities in getting the position of your dream. Best for professionals, military, federal, IT etc.
C-level positions, Executives, VPs. We'll focus on your leadership, domain expertise and strengths.